Alliance Key Manager
Townsend Security’s Alliance Key Manager (AKM) provides a complete key management solution, including server setup and configuration, key lifecycle administration, secure key storage, key import/export, key access control, mirroring, and backup/restore. AKM supports compliance audit logging of all server, key access and configuration functions.
AKM can be deployed using VMware, as a cloud server in Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services, as a privately managed Hardware Security Module (HSM), or as a dedicated Cloud HSM.
Server management is accessed via a secure web browser interface and you can create and manage encryption keys using the AKM Administrative Console. The AKM solution supports the generation of certificates and private keys needed for authentication between client and server.
Townsend Security provides the following applications and SDKs to assist with client-side key retrieval or remote encryption:
- Key Connection for SQL Server: Microsoft Extensible Key Management Provider for Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) and cell level encryption
- Windows SDK for .NET applications
- SQL Server UDF for all editions of SQL Server
- Key Connection for Drupal
- Key Connection for Encryptionizer
For more information, click here.